A memoir of musings, allegories and adventures covering my inspired life...

.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess What I'M Getting for Christmas!!!


My very own GIFT WRAPPING ROOM!!!! Just like the one in the attached picture. My daddy says he will build me the table and the gift wrapping racks and I am going to convert one of the upstairs bedrooms into my dream room!!!! I am sooooo excited. The room already has a skylight so there is plenty of natural lighting in place. I'm thinking I'll paint the walls a citrus green instead of the red though. and I want to get one of the miner's lamp style light fixture. I told daddy I needed it before December 1st, so I could wrap all my presents haha. I'm open for suggestions if any of my extremely creative friends have any input! Will you come wrap gifts with me?